Sunday, January 13, 2013

Vote for Our New Logo!

I hope all of you are enjoying a happy and unique Sunday!

So what is it that has brought another Sunday post your way? Our logo!

You may have noticed that the website looks slightly different. That's because I changed themes due to an error with the last one that couldn't be resolved with the maker of the theme. I love the new theme, so I count this as a win.

The only problem is now the logo just doesn't look quite right. So, I set out to create a new logo... but I have a problem.

I can't decide which logo to pick.

So I decided to let my readers vote on the new logo.

The Logos


Logo 1

Logo 1 has simple circles with our original tagline and a new font.

 

 

Logo 2

Logo 2 has nested circles with new tagline, new font, and a black border (border can be removed if preferred.

 

 

Logo 3

Logo 3 has simple lines with a nested circle, new tagline, and original font. No outside border.

 

 

To Vote:


The votes will be based solely on the combination of Facebook "likes" and Google +1's on each individual photo. To cast your vote, simply follow the links below and "like" or +1 any of the logos that you like. You can vote for more than one and you can vote on both Facebook and Google+. The winning logo will be the one with the most votes combined from both places.
Voting will run until 11:59pm EST on Tuesday, January 15th. The winning logo will be announced on Thursday, January 17th.


Notes (Please read before voting!):


1. The logos aren't necessarily a final product. Feel free to comment on the logos you vote for to say if there is something about it that just doesn't seem to work. I can modify small parts. So vote for the overall look of each logo.

2. Some of the logos have introduced a new tagline for the site. I am hoping to expand the content on Un-Copied Life in the future to include a broader range of topics, but still centering on being unique and doing life your way. The new tagline is meant to show this. Please note your thoughts on the tagline in the comments below.

3. To vote on Facebook click here.

4. To vote on Google+ click here.
I can't wait to see which one you pick! Let the voting begin!

4 comments:

  1. [...] share I hope all of you are enjoying a happy and unique Sunday! So what is it that has brought another Sunday post your way? Our logo! You may have noticed that the website looks slightly different.  [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kim,

    I like the concept of #1it appears to be floating with no edges and I like the circles and the tag line from #2

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim,

    #1 Rocks!

    It's clean, elegant, and it conveys the 'uncopied' message with clarity.

    I don't think the other two images, nice as they are, manage to do that.

    cheers,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete