Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Scavenger Hunt with Danny Iny

Today's post is going to be a little different.

Danny Iny and the crew over at Firepole Marketing is hosting one hell of a fantastic competition right now. The Great Online Marketing Scavenger Hunt is a 5 week event that has participants completing tasks, earning points, and competing for some really fab prizes.


If you haven't joined yet, but would like to, just click that link above and make sure you mention my player name [Kim Thirion] which will earn me challenge points!

As part of the challenge, participants must create a Tumblr blog to track the challenges we've completed and post screenshots  as "Proof" we've finished the task. You can find my Tumblr here, http://kimthirion.tumblr.com/ and you'll see that I've already begun earning some points!

I hope you'll follow along with my progress! I'd love to win some of those prizes!

 

And I'll return soon with regularly scheduled programming. In the meantime, make sure you're doing something for yourself!

 

5 comments:

  1. Kim, what a beautiful slideshow. I bet you were so touched by that gift! WOW! I got tears in my eyes just reading it. I love all the tips, so I am loathe to pick just one. I guess the one that resonates for me right now is Get Loud. For many years, I kept my feelings to myself. It feels so good to let them out and share with others. We have met so many great people - like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was! And so surprised too! It was such a nice thing to wake up to!

    And thank you too, the sentiments of your comments are never lost on me!

    I used to be the same way, so quiet, so inside myself. Am still, but I have a better grasp of when it's best to just speak and let stuff escape. And you're right... it feels amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think for me the one that resonates is "say what your feeling". I bottle things up all the time. Bite my tongue when I want to shout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to do that all the time - and man it eats you up inside. Try practicing. Start alone, and just shout to an empty room. And then work up to speaking your mind (as non-confrontational as possible) to someone you know won't be offended, or will be understanding in where you're coming from. It's all about little steps, each leads to the next, and soon you won't feel like you have to hold every thing inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its touching. Its small steps but leads to the next level. Thanks.
    http://hirtiha.blogspot.in/2013/11/serving-hands.html

    ReplyDelete